"Help me to understand and explore all my future possibilities."
"Reflecting on my learning and experiences is an important part of my career journey."
"It was time to work out what I’ve always wanted to do! I decided it is never too late to learn something new."
Become a Champion
What is National Careers Week?
National Careers Week aims to celebrate careers, career development and career development practitioners and to promote the economic, social and personal benefits of career development.
Everyday decisions and priorities affect career development. Career development is about much more than jobs
– it is about how to live your life.
The objectives of National Careers Week are to:
- Develop community awareness of the concept, benefit, and value of career development.
- Raise aspirations, challenge stereotypes, and broaden horizons about careers.
- Highlight the need for ongoing reskilling and upskilling to support careers throughout life.
- Identify the changing nature of work and its impact on all Australians.
- Showcase industries and the career opportunities available in them.
- Provide opportunities to partner with key stakeholders.
Showcase your event
Download our resources
Support National Careers Week